LINCOLN CONSTANTINOPosted by Archetype Themes Collaborator on
Birth Date: June 1, 1989
Current Location: Montreal, Canada
Sponsors: Slackline Industries
Slackline Discipline: Trickline
When did you start slacklining?
By the end of 2009, I was walking on Santos beach – SP, in Brazil, when I saw a guy walking on a line. I was so curious. I had never seen something like that. I asked to try, but I could not make one step, and I became so frustrated. So I bought one slackline and started to train by myself. It turned out to be a hobby. I was always setting up a line on the beach during my free time, when I was in the university.
What kept you hooked?
Ah man, because tricklining is crazy!! When I saw the tricks I was like how is that possible? I started slacklining on the beach so people would come and ask us what we were doing, I loved it.
What are you up to now?
I finished my graduation as a chemical engineer, and I went to Canada, to study English. When I was there, I was invited to work with my hobby, so the slackline turned professional for me.
Nowadays, living in Canada, making projects and sharing my love for slacklining worldwide to make the people know how awesome this sport is.
What is your favorite trick?
My favorite trick is back bounce for sure, I also love doing static dynamics regular and switch.
What’s your favorite aspect of slacklining?
I love slacklining, and I want to share it with everyone. My favorite part is teaching others.
Do you have any advice for all the new slackliners out there?
Never stop! If you want something, keep going, and you can do it for sure!
- 2015 – First page “Jornal A Tribuna” – Santos, SP Brazil
- 2016 – Show Performance in a Cruiseship – Harmony of the seas
- “The fine line” – Orginal Cast, by Royal Caribbean
- 2017 – ISI Judge certification
- 2017 – Judge “Muscle Beach Slackline Championship” – Santa Monica, CA United States
- 2017 – Judge “GoPro Mountain Games” – Vail, CO United States
- 2017 – Judge “Full Combo World slackline Championship” – Nagano, Japan
- 2017 – Head Judge “II Slackline Open Beach” - Praia Grande, SP Brazil
- 2019 - Stunt movie “Zombies 2”, by Disney – Toronto, ON Canada
← Older Post Newer Post →